Welcome: APEXOR

Our Policy

Payment & Shipping

 Payments & Shipping


Need 30% deposit to confirm order,the rest 70% balance pay before shipping when products is ready.If you have a special request please let us know and discuss further.


We accept payment in RMB ,USD, Euro Etc.


About the shipping,we usually use Sea transfer,FedEx,DHL,EMS,UPS Etc.


Contact: Camby Huang

Phone: +86 13850005537

Tel: +86 592 8061530

Email: bike@xmapexsport.com

Add: No. 60, Baihuyan Road, Jimei District

Scan the qr codeClose
the qr code